Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven
yeah just now she gave something to niroop...
arguments still going on 🤣
Niroop 🤣
Wantedly he ll do 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven
yeah just now she gave something to niroop...
arguments still going on 🤣
Niroop 🤣
Wantedly he ll do 😆
niroop doesnt want to do punishment
100 times scout pola
pavani and her blah blah 🤣
I came to watch😆
What pavani saying ppl won't listen to girl words.. like seriously 😆
Pavani u r partial that's all now shut up 😆
Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven
niroop doesnt want to do punishment
100 times scout pola
pavani and her blah blah 🤣
Raining at your place?

Hi guys 🤗 I'm back home, super sleepy, not watching only reading updates
yeah raining last 1 week 😵
last 2 days are doing better thank god
what about your place I have seen pictures 😵
still task going on that doll one 😆
take care cheallakutty 🤗Originally posted by: Pigeon13
Hi guys 🤗 I'm back home, super sleepy, not watching only reading updates
Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven
yeah raining last 1 week 😵
last 2 days are doing better thank god
what about your place I have seen pictures 😵
Saw videos in insta.. take care guys ❤️