I want to know your answer🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I want to know your answer🤣
I'm Hriti 😊
And you're Soni as everyone calls you that here 😆
Ya I go by Soni only😆
Hriti thats a unique name.
What did u said?
I've loved Nakuul in PKDH, then in IB and now in BALH2
You'll find a lot of Shivaay mannerisms here, esp when he's speaking 😆 But their personalities are very different.. Ram is so cute and he's legit afraid of akdu Priya 🤣
BALH2 is the only hindi show i m watching now 🤣
I m not even watching Bigg Boss this time 🤣
I searched in google n wrote Nagraj 🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Nina my twin sweet sis we both have same pts yayy. Congrats to us 9ers.
Jo, Nina, SS and Sumaiya
Congrats to you too🥳
Everyone on IF says it's unique 😆 but I think it's common😆
I have never heard this name before
I really don't remember whether I congratulated you or not so congratulations 🥳
Welcome to the return of the most enjoyable and least time consuming game on IF! It is time for Deal or No Deal Season 2! This season you’ll be...
320