Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Interesting. A medical drama on women's struggles in the workplace. Finally we're moving out of the kitchen and into the workplace. But it's Sony. My bar is very low. VERY, VERY LOW. Even lower than SP and Colors.
Originally posted by: Minionite
Interesting. A medical drama on women's struggles in the workplace. Finally we're moving out of the kitchen and into the workplace. But it's Sony. My bar is very low. VERY, VERY LOW. Even lower than SP and Colors.
Same.. I mean they could do so much.. but I don't wanna get my hopes high.
I agree. Sony comes out with excellent concepts but out of the blue they just pull it down.
They should honestly start doing finite series. It's better for them
Do u guys still plan to watch??
Originally posted by: -Preetz-
I agree. Sony comes out with excellent concepts but out of the blue they just pull it down.
They should honestly start doing finite series. It's better for them
Do u guys still plan to watch??
If this one's finite, it would be good. It looks good conceptually.
Might watch a few episodes.
Originally posted by: -Preetz-
I agree. Sony comes out with excellent concepts but out of the blue they just pull it down.
They should honestly start doing finite series. It's better for them
Do u guys still plan to watch??
It's not a finite series. I might give it a watch but I highly doubt I'll stick to it for longer than a week or two. They'll mess it up before then. 🤔
Dekh kar batana kaisa hain then.
It'll mostly be flashback and present type cause Aditi seems to have 2 looks. Past one full geek chashmish types, and present without
Originally posted by: -Preetz-
Dekh kar batana kaisa hain then.
It'll mostly be flashback and present type cause Aditi seems to have 2 looks. Past one full geek chashmish types, and present without
Forgot to tag
currently watching. Same things he's doing right now for T (after their divorce) what he done for J when he was with T 😂😂😂😂
Yeah there was a tweet regarding this ki jo hogi fateh ki saali wohi banegi uski dilwali😂😂
Those who wanted to see Monami ki mummy, walnut ki biwi. Here you go👇
DQ💫| Ayeshian❣ (@Xmeharin) Tweeted:
Bhabi Devar🥰😊😊
#GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin https://t.co/S6cxgWw882
https://twitter.com/Xmeharin/status/1458736284231516160?s=20
She is in orange saree, apne devar urf imaginary pati ki baahon mein
Isn’t she so bootifool🤣