I made this post only to mention how cute and pretty Pranali looked in today's episode in that purple saree. No wonder Abhi goes in a lala land everytime when he sees her. She radiates that happiness and positivity.
Page
of
1I made this post only to mention how cute and pretty Pranali looked in today's episode in that purple saree. No wonder Abhi goes in a lala land everytime when he sees her. She radiates that happiness and positivity.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes she was looking beautiful in that purple saree❤️
she always looks cute 🥰
Originally posted by: FaguniUpadhyay
I made this post only to mention how cute and pretty Pranali looked in today's episode in that purple saree. No wonder Abhi goes in a lala land everytime when he sees her. She radiates that happiness and positivity.
Oh yesss... She is always cute... In that purple saree she looks like a cutie doll .... ❤️
Originally posted by: FaguniUpadhyay
I made this post only to mention how cute and pretty Pranali looked in today's episode in that purple saree. No wonder Abhi goes in a lala land everytime when he sees her. She radiates that happiness and positivity.
That same saree she wore in yesterday's pooja right ?
I am watching serials from many years but never like any actress before but she is the cutest
Yes yes same .... But today due to Abhiras scene the purple saree was more highlighted
Originally posted by: Amru4krish
Yes yes same .... But today due to Abhiras scene the purple saree was more highlighted
Yeah I have seen that particular AbhiRa scene.
Seriously what a chemistry 🔥
She has a cute baby face
I think she should wear more Saris, because she looks really pretty and a bit matured too.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
0