Because you're down market.
How do you get such down market ideas? Huh. *Rolls eyes like Maya Sarabhai* 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Because you're down market.
How do you get such down market ideas? Huh. *Rolls eyes like Maya Sarabhai* 🤔
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Of course gawar hai. Don't know how to walk on coal.
Yosh. I only know Rasengan and Chidori.
Hum immortal ko daayan/chudail/vampire/wizard kehte hain 👍🏼
Isme se aap kya hai😳
Kon hai tumhari PALLU ? Aaj hu kyun pata chal rha uske baare main ? 🤔
How did you spell those words right.
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Because you're down market.
Chance are low. I don't come with prices. I come with spells.
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
Hum immortal ko daayan/chudail/vampire/wizard kehte hain 👍🏼
Isme se aap kya hai😳
Chudail with a jhaadu.
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
How did you spell those words right.
There's only right, not left.
You don't do that on the face of the laxmi of this place.
Don't forget my shubh kadam 🤧🤧🤧
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4