I am actually waiting for this moment! Sai Joshi really need a break....
Wonderful OS ! ♥️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am actually waiting for this moment! Sai Joshi really need a break....
Wonderful OS ! ♥️
Originally posted by: FoodieNaina
I am actually waiting for this moment! Sai Joshi really need a break....
Wonderful OS ! ♥️
Yeah, it's been more than a year...she needs to enjoy college life and focus on her studies.
Thank you!! ❤️
Really good!! Hope Sai says all these to the jerks in the show!!
Originally posted by: methebest
Really good!! Hope Sai says all these to the jerks in the show!!
Thank you...❤️
Now that they are showing so much creativity with Devar-bhabhi cringe, they can show such creativity with Sai and let her leave
Originally posted by: nikita05
Thank you...❤️
Now that they are showing so much creativity with Devar-bhabhi cringe, they can show such creativity with Sai and let her leave
I don't watch, so I don't worry!! However, read Niraja's post and laughed at the cringe!! Its sad to see Bhabhi-Devar in full swing and Husband-wife in social distancing!!