Frequent Posters

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SP2684

KYA? KYA? KYA?

Neha Shammo se ladi? đŸ˜˛ đŸ˜˛

Waise I’m not all that surprised - aise hi footage kha rahi hoon đŸ˜† 

Bapat gaya..Madam must be feeling low even if Anna is there to dabao her feet.. she needs her bestie by her side na..more than ever now. Bestie isnt getting time from flirting and getting attention from that man child half her age.. isliye kuch bol diya hoga. Bestie must be like Pratik and then you are my priority. Uska game chaupat karke tumhare hi paas aungi dont worry. 

AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Yeah.. I dont watch LF because I dont have access to voot. So whatever I say is based on what I see in the actual episode.. whenever there is chillam chilli I tend to fast forward but this incident I saw. I was wondering why Rajiv didnt discuss it with Shamita? Image conscious people were not around when all this happened. It was Pratik, Nishant, Afsana and Teja.. hote bhi to kuch nahi karte wese. 

Actually, LF walo ne pura clip share kiya tha of an entire conversation going on where Pratik, Affo, Umar and Vishal make homophobic jokes on Rajeev with everyone except Tejran in the room. 

Isliye I said image conscious logo ko dikkat kyu nahi hua aise sab cheezo pe hasne pe?? 

I'm happy Teja stood up for him and spoke out, whatever be the case, if someone approaches you for help in such a situation you should speak up for them if they are unable to. 

She has won a big brownie point from my side for this. 

livepraylaugh thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I believe that Karan made some kind of pact with Nishant and Vishal yesterday episode. Seems like he showed his loyalty by keeping his word. 

Let’s see what Nishant and Vishal does next. 
Even though I find Teja dumb, yesterday episode, she told a thing to Rajiv, it is wrong for others to do this thing  even without camera too. Hope he gets it. Tell Pratik and others in strong tone. 

AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

I think they will talk about it - because he has said ke he’s uncomfortable - even if just to Teja. So they need to address this.

The only issue is - they’ll probably do a “you all need to stop this” blah blah. Which is what they do when they don’t wanna call out someone specific - like when they didn’t wanna call out Shammo’s scissor kaand.

What Sallu needs to do - is categorically tell Pratik off for that veggie stunt he pulled, and then tell off Pratik + every single person who mocked, passed pathetic jokes on, and laughed along at Rajiv. 

I agree but....

Itne umeed... wo bhi BB se đŸ˜† 

Maine toh socha tha in nalle logo ne air bhi nahi kiya hoga aur WKW me uff bhi nahi karenge iske baare me. 

The show and channel has gone to the dogs, they allow anything and everything problematic nowadays so I cannot trust them but I'll keep hope that they do blast at Pratik and everyone else for this.

livepraylaugh thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

Actually, LF walo ne pura clip share kiya tha of an entire conversation going on where Pratik, Affo, Umar and Vishal make homophobic jokes on Rajeev with everyone except Tejran in the room. 

Isliye I said image conscious logo ko dikkat kyu nahi hua aise sab cheezo pe hasne pe?? 

I'm happy Teja stood up for him and spoke out, whatever be the case, if someone approaches you for help in such a situation you should speak up for them if they are unable to. 

She gets huge respect from me too for speaking for Rajiv. No one in that room supported her and laughing at her. Still she spoke her mind. Sometimes she come across rude. These ppl definitely need someone like her especially Pratik. He doesn’t know how to handle her lol. 

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

Image conscious logo ko bhi jhaad padni chahiye par pehle jisne actual harkat ki hai, he should be held accountable. This is a very sensitive matter. Rape comment pe pura ghar sar pe utha liya tha. Yaha kaha gayi sensitivity? Just because he is not shouting like him, chalta hai? Wo vegetable ya pestel wateva uske piche koi dale to chalega? Pratik ko jhaado pehle fir bakiyo ki class lo is idiot ke sath hasne ke liye.