Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
1st University I know of which only has a FB page. No website! 🤣
million dollar question..what for,?😂 I was thinking the same for what he received this award?Originally posted by: Dabulls23
What for? 😳
million dollar question..what for,?😂 I was thinking the same for what he received this award?
Lord have mercy. Dude is also annoying like Hell 😡 Watching SRGMP 21 and 3 stooges, 30 monkeys and 1 clown. go figure out what I am talking about 🤣
I know all those 30 monkeys ..few of them little kaccha dil thus give money to the contestants.🥴.3 stooges r here too dekhte hi dil baag baag ho gaya ..😂🙄Originally posted by: Dabulls23
Lord have mercy. Dude is also annoying like Hell 😡 Watching SRGMP 21 and 3 stooges, 30 monkeys and 1 clown. go figure out what I am talking about 🤣
And above all that clown..One of the worse 👎 na jaane hasaane na jaane kuch bhi ..
From which university he got this only he knows..🙄
Originally posted by: Dabulls23
Lord have mercy. Dude is also annoying like Hell 😡 Watching SRGMP 21 and 3 stooges, 30 monkeys and 1 clown. go figure out what I am talking about 🤣
Brace yourself
Didnt he say hes gonna host 5 shows before he quits hosting next year?