Poll
Let's see your opinions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Fake. Fake. Fake...re baba both are fake...
Both are awful.
I HATE SHOWMANCES! Simple. 🤬
Same here but bb is shoving this on our throats🤢
Both fake.actually teja is not even interested in this angle. I dont see her taking this angle seriously and she is avoiding this.
Udhar pata nehi.Rakku is just massaging kammo bai's neck,back,and saying"hmm..ummm" i think he came as personal spa wala for her
Exactly but sometimes she acts according to script. They just needs to avoid this showmance but I doubt they will do it🤔Originally posted by: SushantForever
Both fake.actually teja is not even interested in this angle. I dont see her taking this angle seriously and she is avoiding this.
Udhar pata nehi.Rakku is just massaging kammo bai's neck,back,and saying"hmm..ummm" i think he came as personal spa wala for her
Raqesh is here just for shammo rani he has no gameplan😕
ShaRa is real pata chalta hai regarding Tejran it is sponsored by BB and gifts for Tejran is sponsored by Bapat😆
Well I agree with one thing tejran is sponsored by bb because none of them specially teja doesn't look interested in it🤔ShaRa is real pata chalta hai regarding Tejran it is sponsored by BB and gifts for Tejran is sponsored by Bapat😆
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Umar and vidhi were still normal but this tejran angle looks very fake. Teja and karan should have individualy played the game instead of things showmance🤔
Absolutely true. Both are strong individual they don't need each other at all.
Both r fake couple.
One is flop hero and heroine doing nibba nibbi love in 40s🤣
Other is forced couple who after getting taunting for weeks of doing nothing has to get in relationship🤣
You didn’t put #ShaRan as an option 🥺