Kal hi dali thi story usne na?
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Kal hi dali thi story usne na?

Vaise bhi hum besharam h🤭 ShiVi ko nai chodenge.... Chahe chaube kuch bhi karle 🤣🤣
I saw it in the morning 😅
Damn! Kya karte h ye journalist log🥺
After I saw Shiva helping the kid with the kite, I am guessing the Kite flying with Despo may come anytime soon… 😉
Maine dekh li thi kal hi...bht bhasad machayi EDT nipat gyi
Vaise bhi hum besharam h🤭 ShiVi ko nai chodenge.... Chahe chaube kuch bhi karle 🤣🤣

Tru dat😆
😳 I've been looking for it, on the EDT
Mai chali padhne/dhoondhne ...phirse🤩
Ep. Vale pe ya DT??
Originally posted by: Starstuck
After I saw Shiva helping the kid with the kite, I am guessing the Kite flying with Despo may come anytime soon… 😉
Dude, same. Yeh PS makers kuch bhi kar sakti hai. Humein..

chahiye
Congratulations on the new thread..🥳