Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Pooja and Aryan didn't go today, right?
Chunky Panday's brother was (is) summoned, too...he went neither...
Why all are skipping the interrogation?????
I am tense now,,,,
Are they hiding anything they should inform about ransom its not their mistake
Why all are skipping the interrogation?????
I am tense now,,,,
Are they hiding anything they should inform about ransom its not their mistake
They must be taking legal advice and will come up with a strategy.
Prabhakar sail when summoned earlier by NCB, his legal team said they didn’t follow protocols to summon him earlier which is why he didn’t go. He will go this time.
They all mistrust the system (not only SRK & REAL friends)...so, as they obviously have to confront the interrogation alone (without a lawyer at their side!!!), they are in no hurry (especially with certainly feeling under emotional pressure).
Maybe, SRK also wants to see the outcome of what he was doing in the meantime...
I mistrust this kind of NCB examining the NCB... it inevitably reminds me of "dogs don't eat dogs" (I don't like to use "birds" or "hawks" in this case). Although, MAYBE Singh and his investigating colleagues from both SITs are hawks, then I could imagine that they would go against certain birds or dogs...
I just imagine BI when looking at the pic with Karan Johar accepting his Padma Shri awarded by a fascistic government... I feel with you...
They use so many words for what had been done to Aryan yet there is just one that is needed. "entrapment"... he was lured into a trap...and what a disappointment it surely was that he hadn't any drugs on him!!! Voilà a starkid that nicely obliged to an invitation as a VVIP-adding to a cruise with music and dance where he went with a close friend/buddy (he would not have done it alone, would he???...and I would like to know more about Arbaaz' role in the setting up).
And again a starkid, that - without any fuss - let people with an agenda further decoy him.
It is obvious that they (whoever) had different goals...the goons to get their share (money, money, money) and the ones behind to get SRK.
Strangely, this thread was opened with the feeling of celebration (which we definitely had at that time)...
Should we not still feel in celebration mood when finally special investigation is done???!!! When Nawab Malik is providing info in favour of Aryan's case???!!! When our early assumptions seem to be proven right???!!!
So, why don't we feel like celebrating anymore? (well, at least I feel a bit down)...is it fear? is it impatience? is it because of the november-darkness?
Actually first we all were rooting for bail now we are rooting again for clean chit,,,,
Also everyone is skipping summon and SRK secret visit to Delhi,,,,, my tensions level are high right now