Honest Review of characters (so far)

Posted: 2 years ago

1- Buxi Jagbandhu- He's till now a guy with no faults. A good hearted man who is absolutely loyal to his king and motherland, who would rather die than do betrayal with his mother and motherland. A bit of a crybaby in some situations but overall Buxi is our very own good guy of the show. I believe after marriage with the stupidest woman to ever exist, Kalyani the great , maybe we get to see even more layers in his character even when we don't want to because we all know where this is going.🤣

2- Radha- So far a good woman, excellent wife, a good person, a big hearted woman and on the verge to become a vamp to justify the most irritating couple to ever exist, Kaxi.😤 There are no layers in her character yet so....let's see , if she will really be turn negative or not.

3- Kalyani- Less said the best, an immature person, she didn't know how to to tackle the politics and her Kingdom and made a complete mess. First she insulted Buxi which was a big big political blunder. It was a good thing Buxi was sensible enough to not take her seriously, he knows she is generally a stupid person. With Fletcher her behaviour was absolutely contradicting but it's not her fault entirely, if she wasn't diplomatic enought, neither was that mahan mataji ke mahan bete, Fletcher was highly undiplomatic in his behaviour so her anger was somewhat justified. Still, let's see how much itv bahu she becomes after marriage with Buxi.

4- Fletcher- Ab aate hai maa Da laadla bigad gaya wale character pe, god this Geoffrey, I think he is one of those persons who have always been spoonfed whatever they wanted, whether it's toys or money. He maybe got everything he wanted since his childhood either by throwing tantrums or by force. That's why he thought he will get Kalyani because he has always gotten his toys when he asked his mommy or daddy. They way he is after Kalyani is tendency of a stalker and an obsessive lover. The way he said mera pyar jeet gaya, muzhe pata tha tum mere liye aaogi. Hey prabhu, Abe wo tere liye nahi apne baba ke liye ayi thi, ye use bhi pata tha still this dialogue, he's such a delusional guy. 🤣🤣😂😂 Only god knows how horribly he will react when he will know about Kaxi marriage.

Also, the powers he enjoy are bit unrealistic. He has definitely entered in EIC by influence of his father because he is a mix bred child. So obviously, papa Fletchy fulfilled his son's wish to be in army by his giving donation to EIC. Maybe that's why his senior is also not saying anything to hai tantrums.🤣🤣😂 Anyways, he's the most interesting character of the show. 🤣😂

5- Gadadhar- He should be called Gadhadhar.🤣 What a mess he is. Very contradicting character. Let's see what future brings with this character.😐 In history, he was a villain.

6- Badamba naresh- Bhai jab Kalyani jaise bailbudhi ko aap rajya chalane doge to yahi haal hoga aapka.

7-Buxi's mother- A nice woman, a caricature of shivgami. Let's see, kitna saas banti hai kyunki ye Kalyani pe atyachar na kare aisa ho he nahi sakta, ye to trait hai itv ka. 😐

Edited by MastaniBaji - 2 years ago

Today’s (8th Nov) episode was boring.  The samdhi is mainly due to BN’s insistence of BJ to marry Kalyani.. for the coming together of their respective rajyas, otherwise it would be questioned what interest did the two have in each other’s internal affairs. 😳 🤔 

What was that nonsense of that peacock feather, falling in Kalyani’s lap and coming to BJ as well?! 🤢 Whatey way to bring a filmi concept into a historical show and then have the gall to term it as Bhagwan’s Sanket,  just bcoz it’s a peacock feather. Now I think Fletcher will make an appearance only after Kaxi wedding.

Radha mani is unfortunately irritating nowadays.. a woman who earlier was ready to give tyaag of her husband.. in the Paika rebellion for the cause of the motherland is now fainting and worrying over her husband not coming back.. 🤪 what a mockery they have made of a headstrong woman! 

Edited by flutterby - 2 years ago
Originally posted by flutterby

Today’s (8th Nov) episode was boring.  The samdhi is mainly due to BN’s insistence of BJ to marry Kalyani.. for the coming together of their respective rajyas, otherwise it would be questioned what interest did the two have in each other’s internal affairs. 😳 🤔 

What was that nonsense of that peacock feather, falling in Kalyani’s lap and coming to BJ as well?! 🤢 Whatey way to bring a filmi concept into a historical show and then have the gall to term it as Bhagwan’s Sanket,  just bcoz it’s a peacock feather. Now I think Fletcher will make an appearance only after Kaxi wedding.

Radha mani is unfortunately irritating nowadays.. a woman who earlier was ready to give tyaag of her husband.. in the Paika rebellion for the cause of the motherland is now fainting and worrying over her husband not coming back.. 🤪 what a mockery they have made of a headstrong woman! 

Red- I skipped and skipped the episode.  What an utterly foolish reason to do a treaty. 😂And if they wanna do the treaty it would be applicable only if she marries maharaj, if a commander in chief ia doing a treaty that means he is in control of kingdom and that is far from truth. Neither the king nor Buxi are currently in power. So what is this treaty even mean? It's just an excuse for tharki Kalyani to enter into Buxi's life.🤢

Blue- I have seen many stupid historical shows, none matches the levels of this show. No wonder trps are so so low. There is so much pressure on PH to increase the trps and in that panic they are just showing nonsense. The only character I care for is Fletcher. If he is somehow given importance I will still watch, if he is sidelined then Tata Bye bye. Atleast show him plotting and scheming and doing something which Brits actually did those times.

I could care less about Kaxi or Raxi , Buxi if actually does rebellion, I would be interested. I wish Fletcher's backstory is shown , even if it's for 5 min in an episode.😐

Kalyani is a homewrecker, Buxi is crybaby and Radha is a beemar prani. This show is a big flop. Even sharad's fans are not able to digest the sheer cringe this show is.

Bold: Yes, yes and yes

I am finding Radha more irritating than Kalyani (hard to achieve I must say 😆) 

I mean the woman is reduced to crying, worrying and fainting for every little thing. Her that specific sad expression (you know the one where her eyes droop and she looks like she is crying but she is not) is the absolute worst.

I just skip through her scenes she is that intolerable smiley37

Originally posted by MastaniBaji

Red- I skipped and skipped the episode.  What an utterly foolish reason to do a treaty. 😂And if they wanna do the treaty it would be applicable only if she marries maharaj, if a commander in chief ia doing a treaty that means he is in control of kingdom and that is far from truth. Neither the king nor Buxi are currently in power. So what is this treaty even mean? It's just an excuse for tharki Kalyani to enter into Buxi's life.🤢

Blue- I have seen many stupid historical shows, none matches the levels of this show. No wonder trps are so so low. There is so much pressure on PH to increase the trps and in that panic they are just showing nonsense. The only character I care for is Fletcher. If he is somehow given importance I will still watch, if he is sidelined then Tata Bye bye. Atleast show him plotting and scheming and doing something which Brits actually did those times.

I could care less about Kaxi or Raxi , Buxi if actually does rebellion, I would be interested. I wish Fletcher's backstory is shown , even if it's for 5 min in an episode.😐

Kalyani is a homewrecker, Buxi is crybaby and Radha is a beemar prani. This show is a big flop. Even sharad's fans are not able to digest the sheer cringe this show is.

Yeah not really... I mean I can't believe I am defending the woman but she is not breaking anyones marriage or house. In fact she loved Radha and Buxi together so her intention is definitely not to be a home wrecker. 

1. It is legal

2. The don't love each other so it is not cheating either... it is a marriage of convenience 

3. There is a mutual respect/understanding of the premise of their future marriage

Plus warrior princess > crybaby wife any day. 

I know kalyani is immature, she is annoying and has her flaws but she isn't a home wrecker 

Originally posted by lovereading14

Yeah not really... I mean I can't believe I am defending the woman but she is not breaking anyones marriage or house. In fact she loved Radha and Buxi together so her intention is definitely not to be a home wrecker. 

No matter whats the intention she is shamelessly wrecking a home, what is thinking? That radha is gonna love sharing her husband with her. Nonsense.

1. It is legal

2. The don't love each other so it is not cheating either... it is a marriage of convenience 

3. There is a mutual respect/understanding of the premise of their future marriage 

Legality doesn't supersede morality.

Plus warrior princess > crybaby wife any day. 

Me too but for me Kalyani is not a warrior princess, she just knows sword fighting. I hate her character and will never have any respect for her.

I know kalyani is immature, she is annoying and has her flaws but she isn't a home wrecker 

For me she is.

morality of that time... it was completely moral to marry a man who was married... and buxi is the one who is married and having a second marriage, blaming him would be a better choice than Kalyani

Edited by lovereading14 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by lovereading14

morality of that time... it was completely moral to marry a man who was married... and buxi is the one who is married and having a second marriage, blaming him would be a better choice than Kalyani

He is refusing but still she is insisting for this alliance. Both are guilty and I don't like that. If they showed it a plain alliance between two families without any of this involved I would buy it. I don't like homewreckers and here its Kalyani. 

Nothing much to talk about Tue 9th Nov episode.. except precap.  Radha mani is desperate for BJ to come back, yet she herself witnesses Kaxi wedding and isn’t shocked and heartbroken at all. 🤔 Unless BJ is dreaming of her being there… with all their fb scenes.. of them not allowing a 3rd person to come between them.. this was such a thanda reaction. 😳 Unless Sulagna couldn’t showcase the right amount of emotion and just had to give a deadpan expression. 🥱

Nothing much to talk about Tue 9th Nov episode.. except precap.  Radha mani is desperate for BJ to come back, yet she herself witnesses Kaxi wedding and isn’t shocked and heartbroken at all. 🤔 Unless BJ is dreaming of her being there… with all their fb scenes.. of them not allowing a 3rd person to come between them.. this was such a thanda reaction. 😳 Unless Sulagna couldn’t showcase the right amount of emotion and just had to give a deadpan expression. 🥱

Seriously, my any interest in the show has completely lost. Somehow Fletcher was keeping me interested and now fo two days not a scene of his. If they thinking making this non existent love triangle will bring them any trps they are delusional. For saas bahu crap there is that rival show which grabs better trps than whatever this is. God I can only imagine Kalyani being a stupid ass. Buxi Jagbandhu is known as a freedom fighter. He had more than two wives infact because it's written British captured two of his wives.😒😐 Seriously, not interested in this show at all anymore. I guess I will wait for Kashibai show now. Maybe there I get to see a good historical fiction.

Edited by MastaniBaji - 2 years ago