Originally posted by: DXC6EXLQ3XFN6NRK
She lost yaar🤣
Ahhh , Imlie leaving . I thought FH Ji said Imlie will leave . I am confused now 😔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: DXC6EXLQ3XFN6NRK
She lost yaar🤣
Ahhh , Imlie leaving . I thought FH Ji said Imlie will leave . I am confused now 😔
Originally posted by: KCZYRSCHBAVUFV7S
she said imlie won't leave and the chances are 0.000000000000001%🤣
I took her place this time in predicting wild - I said imlie will feko ms and wipe off sindoor
Feko MS in aag was even better that feko it on his face.. (Mera Adi.. kya ho gaya hain tughe.. Apna dimag usi gandi drain main chod aaya kya jahan se Imlie tughe nikal ke layi thi. Imlie ke kaha tha kuch cheeze vishwas par chalat hain.. par sirf kuch cheeze.. sub kuch nahin.. Kuch cheezein abhi bhi logic par hi chalat hain.. bevkoof kahin ka... behuda.. )
Originally posted by: zubaidah
Ahhh , Imlie leaving . I thought FH Ji said Imlie will leave . I am confused now 😔
Pehle I said she won't 🤣
Then I said she will🤣
Originally posted by: zubaidah
Ahhh , Imlie leaving . I thought FH Ji said Imlie will leave . I am confused now 😔
FH ji said Adi will ask question but Imlie won't leave.
1st happened, 2nd didn't
Originally posted by: EMZ7SF7A5TGIGF22
she said imlie won't leave and the chances are 0.000000000000001%🤣
I took her place this time in predicting wild - I said imlie will feko ms and wipe off sindoor
lets not get ahead of ourselves and see if she really leaves first :)
She will, she has to after that huge baashan🤣
Yaar I'm mandraaoing in the forum only but not able to read the long posts. Running out of time here
Originally posted by: LKK4YCYER2FC2VYK
She will, she has to after that huge baashan🤣
her track record is against her 🤣
Oh god ,the way Malini holding her tummy while talking about her bacha starting at 9.05 min, I feel like going inside the screen give a strong kick aiming at her tummy .😡.