Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

(MG-SS) MLS SEASON 6 (TOO BAD TO BE GOOD GUYS)LAST PART & EPI/PAGE 113 - Page 27

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

change12 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

part 4

At last they end up making Geet bait to catch Vikram just can't undersatd why Maan agree to it... I feel pity on Geet why she didn't listen to Maan. Glad Maan came on time and saved her and keeping his anger inside and not scolding geet.

thank you for link

change12 thumbnail

part 5

Nice choice of song.

Maan is caring for Geet. She is somewhere falling for Maan but his bad boy image is stopping her from accepting her feeling. she is scared of him and sees him as a killer. I can understand her dilemma but I hope she will listen to her heart. Now since maan has gone from her house she will miss him....   and might try to find him too. I just hope Maan  turns out to be a undercover cop. let's see how things will progress now as Maan is out of Geet's house and vikram gone.

ambeern thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Awesome update

Loved it

Ma'am taking care of geet

drrose31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Teaser

She opened the aprt with her keys and closed the door shut,locking it….She turned to the door and switched on the lights…But ASA she did so, her eyes widened in fear as she saw Maan in front…The sudden appearance had her freaked out and she was abt to shout for …….when Maan made a fast move and grabbed her arms ....he closed her mouth with a handkerchief and whispered while she tried to struggle for breath…

Maan:- Don’t panic…You are safe….You know, I won’t harm you…

Edited by drrose31 - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

teaser

great teaser 

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Nice teaser 

Again they met

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

captivating teaser

update soon

change12 thumbnail

Nice teaser Is Maan trying to kidnap Geet ...

Creampuff thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Part 5 

Superb update!! 

Di I still could not open 2nd part of last update even after struggling, so being the desperate maneet reader that I am 😆I just read some of the other comments to figure out what happened.... I know I am pathetic but I am addicted 😆

Anyways , I love how maan is taking care of geet ❤️

& it seems like geet is falling for maan but she is having an internal struggle b/c she thinks he is s cold blooded killer even though she has never see him commit a crime . 

Loved the lyrics ...... they were nice 

Even though maan has left geet’s appartment ..... I don’t think he can leave her mind 😆

Thank you di 🤗

Creampuff thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Interesting teaser!! 

Why is maan hiding in geet’S appartment ?? 

He scared the geet but he would never harm her .