No I don't WATCH it.(not my genre) . just stalk the forum
I am just happy he got a show where he is male lead but now it seems like not happening in anymore
Mujhe to bas itna pata hai koi love triangle type case hai 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
No I don't WATCH it.(not my genre) . just stalk the forum
I am just happy he got a show where he is male lead but now it seems like not happening in anymore
Mujhe to bas itna pata hai koi love triangle type case hai 🤣
In my mind, his image was of a loyal student, good king.. respecting ladies all good qualities without flaws
And in history I like Chandragupta so 😆
Haan . Jaldi typing me police likh diya ..
Army misusing their power .. I dont like it 😆
But I don't remember him misusing his powers 🤣 thoda sanki tha when it came to Paro 🤣
Like in 80% of ITV 🤣 sirf tum mein bhi hoga 🤣 PL wahan bhi paunch gayi
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
She said she liked Parth more isliye poocha maine 🤣 I have zero knowledge about that show🤣
Sadda haq me uska character achha tha to I liked 😆
I only follow vd shows 🤣
In my mind, his image was of a loyal student, good king.. respecting ladies all good qualities without flaws
And in history I like Chandragupta so 😆
Real life me to mujhe sanki log pasand aane se rahe isliye characters hatke pasand aate hai🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Like in 80% of ITV 🤣 sirf tum mein bhi hoga 🤣 PL wahan bhi paunch gayi
I hope she's not playing Ranveer's girlfriend🤣
That too with sisters including infidelity
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
But I don't remember him misusing his powers 🤣 thoda sanki tha when it came to Paro 🤣
First impression last impression ho gaya 🤣
Ranveer toh suhani ko hi chata hai 🤣🤣 pl will be ignored 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k