Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Sab movies ki wajah se 🤣 aise scenes rakhte hi kyu hai 🤣
I still don’t like taking elevators in high rise buildings 🤣 few floors is fine
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Sab movies ki wajah se 🤣 aise scenes rakhte hi kyu hai 🤣
I still don’t like taking elevators in high rise buildings 🤣 few floors is fine
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I remembered one story 😆 some idiot kid in my science class once told me that if an elevator breaks down and you’re inside it then you’ll suffocate and die from lack of air 🤣 and I was young and stupid enough to believe it
Avoided elevators for a good five years after that
I was also a bit suspicious for elevator, kya pata kab break ho jaye .
Abhi bhi hoon 🤣
Koi hai ... U can try it
And what if you have a male version of Maya with you 🤣🤣
Chalo good night 🤗
Aaj phir se itne dino baad scary moment yaad kiya ,i just hope koi bura dream na aaye 😆
See u 2morrow
Ab nhi hain ? 😆
Arrey bola to ek udd gaya to doosre ko bhi uda diya🤣
I was also a bit suspicious for elevator, kya pata kab break ho jaye .
Abhi bhi hoon 🤣
Koi hai ... U can try it
Elevators are always suspicious 🤣
I
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Sab movies ki wajah se 🤣 aise scenes rakhte hi kyu hai 🤣
Writers khud phas gaye honge 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Chalo good night 🤗
Aaj phir se itne dino baad scary moment yaad kiya ,i just hope koi bura dream na aaye 😆
See u 2morrow
Good night diya 🤗❤️ sending beautiful dreams of namuna and CWB your way 😆
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Chalo good night 🤗
Aaj phir se itne dino baad scary moment yaad kiya ,i just hope koi bura dream na aaye 😆
See u 2morrow
Good night.. 🤗
Aaj bahut der tak saare zinda rahe 🤣
Kaun? 🤣 I only want Abhay sirf Abhay 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k