Isse pehle jo dono aankho hi aankho mein ishare karte hai to apply cake on dadu's face☺️
Ye dono kitna samjhate hai ek dusre ko☺️❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Isse pehle jo dono aankho hi aankho mein ishare karte hai to apply cake on dadu's face☺️
Ye dono kitna samjhate hai ek dusre ko☺️❤️
Mineil ke sath diwali manani reh gayi par koi nahi imagine kar lenge hum😆
I am so happy they are friends apart from show also and still their friendship is flourishing❤️❤️
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
Happy diwali guys 🤗 wish you all happiness ,love , luck🤗
Happy diwali to all
And to me too. May this diwali ends my exile from writing and i can give words to numerous story ideas running in my mind😆
This year was tough... Really tough on so many levels.... Tested my patience...but hope everything will be fine soon. I am too missing those daily doses of writing and updates.
Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul
Mineil ke sath diwali manani reh gayi par koi nahi imagine kar lenge hum😆
They would have celebrated it in Oberoi mansion☺️🤣In MiNeil style 🤣
Celebrating each other you mean🤣
Fire crackers fail ho jate unke pp ke aage🤣☺️
Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul
Happy diwali to all
And to me too. May this diwali ends my exile from writing and i can give words to numerous story ideas running in my mind😆
This year was tough... Really tough on so many levels.... Tested my patience...but hope everything will be fine soon. I am too missing those daily doses of writing and updates.
Seriously ya this year did test many of us in many ways and in all ways . Hope coming year will be better for all . 🤞
Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul
Isse pehle jo dono aankho hi aankho mein ishare karte hai to apply cake on dadu's face☺️
Ye dono kitna samjhate hai ek dusre ko☺️❤️
I remember ash telling in live chat with srj how he understands whenever her mood off ,sad and how he cheer her up etc
and when it comes to masti they are like two brats chaddi buddy in such things 🤣 Such things makes us remind Oberoi, Khurana☺️🤣
Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul
Celebrating each other you mean🤣
Fire crackers fail ho jate unke pp ke aage🤣☺️
By then they would have got full on license also 🤣 Sure they would have celebrated say on each other ☺️🤣
Firecracker would have been something else ☺️🤣🤣🤣
I remember ash telling in live chat with srj how he understands whenever her mood off ,sad and how he cheer her up etc
and when it comes to masti they are like two brats chaddi buddy in such things 🤣 Such things makes us remind Oberoi, Khurana☺️🤣
There is something in them onscreen offscreen both that attracts us as a viewer/fan.
They should really come together again.
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277