Originally posted by: Lovelydutt
Gurpreet talking sense for a change👍🏼
She shocked me. I nearly dropped my phone
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Lovelydutt
Gurpreet talking sense for a change👍🏼
She shocked me. I nearly dropped my phone
Originally posted by: 08_maria
https://www.instagram.com/p/CV77IO4qoLn/?utm_medium=copy_link
Why wouldn't shippers ship😆
They are twinning as well…Shippers ki toh chandi ho gayi…FaTejo ki jagah Priyankit milaaye…😳😆 They are looking awesome together❤️ This is what I call natural chemistry. They don’t require scenes or dialogues.
Originally posted by: Lovelydutt
Now Fateh is trying to make everyone hate him by doing dramas as if no-one hates him already🤣
Such a delusional child he is
Originally posted by: Ashi_Naksh
They are twinning as well…Shippers ki toh chandi ho gayi…FaTejo ki jagah Priyankit milaaye…😳😆 They are looking awesome together❤️ This is what I call natural chemistry. They don’t require scenes or dialogues.
Shippers ki to laggayi...I guess they r celebrating today😆
Originally posted by: 08_maria
ya execution of those scenes was so nice , the way he was seeing her through the glass😭 gadha akal hi nahi isme., Hope he doesn't interfere in Tejo's life now , he said "theek hi hogi mere bina" bas yahi sach hai!!
Bewakuf ladka pehle ye akkal laga leta aur ema hi na karta.
Look at angads expression
This was so heart breaking