Any update on BV2 timing
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Any update on BV2 timing
Originally posted by: Indira1211
exactly…and this show wasn’t just about social issues it was also about aniditas relationship and Bondita becoming a barrister…yet we didn’t see her in court in the last few episodes but rather saw batuks ill treatment for last 10 episodes..like really they could have reduced batuks track…especially now that the show is ending,,,we are not saying don’t show social issues …but really whole of Bonditas pregnancy has been ruined by an imposter…😡
Makers should have lessen Batuk's screen space a bit and show some scenes where Bondita is preparing for her case and ya, bringing Anirudh little earlier, this could have bring a balance between social issues, Anidita relationship and pregnancy.... Makers cannot balance three things at once, I noticed this in Manorama track only....
U know I was seeing anvisht Chem in their dream sequence the yellow ones ohh my if they would have shown that in real kya hota yaar
I g aise scenes aur hote kitna accha hota
That time I was bored but now I miss those scenes and dream sequence the chemistry of anvisht 😊😊
So beautiful so aesthetic
And their combination in that pravi hot look anchal look in that yellow saree 🥰🥰
Vause what do u think guys bon ka reaction kya hoga batuk ke saath as she knows this man is baruk her friend her fmaily who betrayed her
One of the women charcater I liked in barrister babu
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQsw1QJB664/?utm_medium=copy_link
Sometime I wish kash Radiya jaisi strong figure Bondita ki mom hoti
Originally posted by: Fahee258
Any update on BV2 timing
I saw a news account saying that it will be shifted to 8:30 pm time but I don't think this to be true, we should wait for a proper confirmation
Originally posted by: Katy4566
One of the women charcater I liked in barrister babu
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQsw1QJB664/?utm_medium=copy_link
Sometime I wish kash Radiya jaisi strong figure Bondita ki mom hoti
I love Rasiya Bai! ❤️🔥 She is a queen in true sense! She, Tara Bai and Suraiya and Ramaiya all lived in the Brothel but all of them turned different! Rasiya Bai became a tigress who is very fearless and fight for what is right, Tara Bai became bitter yet she was too fearless, Suraiya followed Tara Bai to keep herself safe and forcefully turned herself bitter and Ramaiya is sweet despite all her sufferings but she too is somewhat brave. This proves that even darkness cannot turn a strong and rightful person weak and bad!🔥
U know guys in yrkkh Abhimanyu and akshara slow burn romance and falling in love moments are shown
I wanted some romantic moments and story of anidita but sue to rangu we were unable to get
Anvisht have such a soulful chemistry I was going through their cute loving scenes
Wese bore ho rahi thi toh socha ek game khelte hai ,
What if !
What if :
1. Bondita sach me uss time London Chali jaati jab Sumati ne bola tha ?
2. Anirudh Bondita se Ko ILU bolne khatir London chala jata toh?
3. Bondita Ko Apne kisi classmate pe crush hota apni teenage me jab wo India me thi ?
4. Kaka shaadi shuda hote ?
5. Sampoorna ki remarriage kisi aur ke saath hoti ?
6. Bondita ki koi aur female classmate hoti kiuki education ki permission toh Anirudh ne sabke liye Li thi ?
7. Thakuma Anirudh se marriage annulment ke pehle mili hoti ?
(You can add more what if? questions into this )
What if Anirudh learns about TriKal breakup before their marriage annulment?
What if Anirudh learns about TriKal breakup before their marriage annulment?
Then it would be a big shock for him , and the amazing scenes that we get to see post leap at the time of Rudhita's wedding would have been telecasted a way before and with Bondita's questions as an additional spice to it