I loved Mimi/Dadi and Abhi scene. They are so funny. Dadi already seems to be a fan of Abhimanyu their future scenes will be fun to watch. I hope she will become a big supporter of Abhira.
Also looking forward to her interaction with Abhi's family.
Page
of
1I loved Mimi/Dadi and Abhi scene. They are so funny. Dadi already seems to be a fan of Abhimanyu their future scenes will be fun to watch. I hope she will become a big supporter of Abhira.
Also looking forward to her interaction with Abhi's family.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
She is already shipping Abhira... Doing Nazar and tareef of his pota Damad.
I am looking forward to Abhi and Mimi scenes. They will be fun to watch
dadi found perfect family kind of boy...who respect elders too...for her its cherry on a cake.😅
Originally posted by: Khushi_Albeli
dadi found perfect family kind of boy...who respect elders too...for her its cherry on a cake.😅
Right... She choose perfect one for Akshu
Oh ya ya ya... She is totally gaga over him.... Started treating him like her potha...🤣 it was such a cute scenerio... She nazar utharofied and all... She will be a Major plus for Abhira
Ideal man or women exist on tv soap😅