Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aawww pixie.. Ill be back end of the month hopefully... Mr works away from home and he's gotten really busy at work with vaccinations, so I'm going to have both little ones to look after for longer... IF and SM are soo addictive and I have zero self discipline... I might come briefly in between to say quick hellos but better to detox so I can focus on RL 😂🙄🙄
I want him to... Especially since Disha said she's liked him since before yet she was the happiest that he'd changed for her 😂😂
Trueee that, IF and sm are indeed very addictive.
I spend a lot of time Here which sometimes leads to postponing of chores I should be doing. 😂😂
Disha is a weird character. 🤕🤕
Do peek in sometimes min when you have free time ❤️
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Thank you so much Nairuuu! ❤️❤️😘
Happy Diwali to you too! 😍
Love you toooo! 🤗🤗
Niviiii🤗
Love you more ❤
😐😐😐 kitna kaam karegi