Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Woah what happened..
Why did you tag me Diya??
I'm not on Insta.. Which comment are you talking of?😲
Welcome aapka intezar tha
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Woah what happened..
Why did you tag me Diya??
I'm not on Insta.. Which comment are you talking of?😲
Welcome aapka intezar tha
That followers are there for Abhiya n, not her 😆
Abhiya ki meherbaani se uska account abhi tak chal raha hai 🤣
mujhe kuch nahi pataOriginally posted by: Ayesha066
Woah what happened..
Why did you tag me Diya??
I'm not on Insta.. Which comment are you talking of?😲
Wahi toh pata lagana hai tumse 🤣🤣
Hriti, meghu ab puchu ayesha aa gaye 🤣
Let me tag you in the IG screenshot post too 🤣
bHai Bhai ye kya ho gaya.. Aag lag gayi hai kya forum me...🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
bHai Bhai ye kya ho gaya.. Aag lag gayi hai kya forum me...🤣🤣🤣
In short yes 🤣 but it’s quite funny
U tell.. I read it's spreading 🤣
U tell.. I read it's spreading 🤣
I already said 🤣 let’s see how far it goes
Sar dard ho raha hai
Bye
See u later🤣
Koi news aaye ish baray main toh inform krna 🤣
Best of luck
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k