exactly waise bhi yaha kuch hi log hai toh let’s just enjoy ourself .. ha ha ha but I called her chapali yesterday 🤣🤣
What does chapali mean?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
exactly waise bhi yaha kuch hi log hai toh let’s just enjoy ourself .. ha ha ha but I called her chapali yesterday 🤣🤣
What does chapali mean?
ab usne kya kaha? 😆
I need a definition too 🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
ab usne kya kaha? 😆
Wohi jo first image mein comment tha 🤣 then deep fake lady blew it out of proportion 🤣
Even I don't know par sunke maza aayega 🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
ab usne kya kaha? 😆
Bidi amma aap thoda rest karo 🤣 bhool gayi kya sab 🤣
I think she had one too many bidis 🤣🤣
I think chapali means over smart 🤣 Google baba ki jai 🤣
Then she should give some bidis to that deepfake lady🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I think chapali means over smart 🤣 Google baba ki jai 🤣
Praise be with Google baba 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k