Let us know if this happens🤣🤣 I'll sit back and enjoy my popcorn 🍿🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Let us know if this happens🤣🤣 I'll sit back and enjoy my popcorn 🍿🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
🤣🤣 things we plan here 🤪🤣
We need Nikki to fight that deepfake lady 😭🤣
Nikki will set her straight 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Let us know if this happens🤣🤣 I'll sit back and enjoy my popcorn 🍿🤣🤣
I doubt it will but I will still inform here 🤣🤣
Yeh lo 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
Nikki will make her run away from here 🤣🤣 par filhal to Nikki khud bhaag rahi hai🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Nikki will make her run away from here 🤣🤣 par filhal to Nikki khud bhaag rahi hai🤣
Then ayesha is currently our best bet 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I doubt it will but I will still inform here 🤣🤣
Yeh lo 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
Even I doubt that she'll randomly message someone and rant about this 🤣🤣 bas same ID dekh ke kuch bol sakti hai but we never commented on her posts to shayad hamari ore na aaye 🤣
But even she's missing🤣 Bidi amma bhi apne baccho ko chhodh ke bhaag gayi🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Even I doubt that she'll randomly message someone and rant about this 🤣🤣 bas same ID dekh ke kuch bol sakti hai but we never commented on her posts to shayad hamari ore na aaye 🤣
The benefits of staying in the back 🤣🤣 I don’t think she’ll make the connection 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
But even she's missing🤣 Bidi amma bhi apne baccho ko chhodh ke bhaag gayi🤣🤣
Bidi amma deepfake lady ko bidi do 🤣 she needs to chill out a little bit
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
The benefits of staying in the back 🤣🤣 I don’t think she’ll make the connection 🤣
And she probably doesn't know me either🤣🤣 I'm very secretive in this case 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k