She also had 1K followers I would get buried 🤣 I also don’t care 🤪🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
She also had 1K followers I would get buried 🤣 I also don’t care 🤪🤣
Ok so now we're going to roast her🥳🤣🤣🤣
No idea about manually...😆
Views wali list check karna padta hai ki kisne dekha just like whatsapp🤣
After so long we found new roasting material 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Hack IG? 🤣
She probably did 🤣 koi baat nahi it feels less weird that way
Or maybe make a fake account and reply to her story and talk in her favor taaki sab ugal de 🤣
But why is avoiding us? 🥺 dil tod diya hamara 😭🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
She also had 1K followers I would get buried 🤣 I also don’t care 🤪🤣
It doesn't matter how many followers you have 🤣 likes, views and comments usse bohot kam hote hai 🤣
Deepfake lady here we come 😈🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Or maybe make a fake account and reply to her story and talk in her favor taaki sab ugal de 🤣
But why is avoiding us? 🥺 dil tod diya hamara 😭🤣
that’s not a bad idea 🤣🤣😈
Nikki come back 😭 we miss you 😭😭
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
It doesn't matter how many followers you have 🤣 likes, views and comments usse bohot kam hote hai 🤣
Let her see 🤣 maybe she’ll approach me directly 🤣
🤣🤣 things we plan here 🤪🤣
We need Nikki to fight that deepfake lady 😭🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k