Ieeshan's time has been up for a while. Will he finally go this time?

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ieeshan's time has been up for a while. Will he finally go this time?

Bhai you are the best I just can't stop laughing at this🤣. Good description🤣Originally posted by: DaddyMarvel
Mera communal dumpster usse zyada classy hai.
Ieshaan or Miesha
But I hope it’s Simba who is evicted by Salman
If there is ever an elimination. It will be Simba. I believe Creatives have faced tremendous backlash on the no action for the push and some very bad statements , so atleast with this they may redeem themselves. I so wish before that Simba gets a good amount of sallus dose (high hopes) before his eviction.