Toh seedha usi ko bol de fir!! No need for jethji ka interference😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Toh seedha usi ko bol de fir!! No need for jethji ka interference😆
Koi content Mila? Thread shaant hai kaafi 😂
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
I am good Naira
We both came here at the same time❤️
I came here today after a week I guess!!
Hehe matching brain waves😅
I came after 10 days I think
Nice to talk to you vaishnavi😃
Thank you aloo🤗
Love you more 🥰😘
Aur kaisa chal raha hai
Naira, going well! Life is busy with work, teenagers and ofcourse watching PS😆
Hope you are done with all your exams!
Happy Diwali folks!!! ✨🎇✨
Originally posted by: Pottermeow
Happy Diwali folks!!! ✨🎇✨
Happy Diwali to you as well, Sathya!! Hope you are having a great day!! My best wishes for all your dreams to come true! ❤️
Happy Diwali to you as well, Sathya!! Hope you are having a great day!! My best wishes for all your dreams to come true! ❤️
Thank you Akka!!! It's just me and mum at home this year, but we're having our own fun I suppose.... 😆
Hope you and your family are having fun as well!!!