what’s the plan for Diwali guys?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
what’s the plan for Diwali guys?
Happy Diwali Guys🥳
🪔 🎇 💥 Happy Diwali everyone 💥 🎇 🪔

She is talking about Sai only.....
I guess she is so invested in her character...that it is making her emotional
Ram looks at her always as his lost love. This is nothing 😂. He is irritating whenever he looks at her as his love 😡.
I saw it and mostly she dumped him for a richer man and still he goes on and on about love...I feel bad for him , because he is so lonely that he is probably still attached to the little reciprocated love he got once in his life at that time...Aur kuch nahi....
Originally posted by: nethraa_99
She is talking about Sai only.....
I guess she is so invested in her character...that it is making her emotional
Aaba's going away from Sai could make anyone cry, so how would actor not feel it...I still cry seeing those scenes...Its heartbreaking..😭
Does it mean Sai will be in GC during Diwali?
That house seems to resemble that....not sure
I am confused. Is this Sai 🤔
Talking about Sai and crying..I guess she was performing those scenes so... She might have been too emotional and overwhelmed, performing it.. She felt the loss..
As Ayesha, Talking about Sai and crying..I guess she was performing those scenes so... She might have been too emotional and overwhelmed, performing it.. She felt the loss..
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
602