Yrr Its so boring without content.. Aaj shivi ke likes jaldi aa gaye..
Aadat daalni padegi ab
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yrr Its so boring without content.. Aaj shivi ke likes jaldi aa gaye..
Aadat daalni padegi ab
Behan tu kab ja rahi hai. I need to work on the thing I told u 😆
You start working on it and keep it ready.
OK someone tweeted that he/she tried to watch shweta ka live but it was most boring thing she saw in 25yrs 🤣🤣
People are really interested in watching her live too
Ye aaj kya naya drama chal raha hai twitter pe😂.
Bol rahe hai Shivi ko acting nahi aati romantic scenes mai.
Yeh solos ka naya naatak 😆
Raghav eisha kaand time sab bill mein chupe teh🤣
Kal diwali ke shubh din pe bana dalungi.
I'm so waiting for their meet and greet in Mumbai 😭
Originally posted by: joliefemme
Kal diwali ke shubh din pe bana dalungi.
I'm so waiting for their meet and greet in Mumbai 😭
Are they really doing a meet & greet?
He said he'll let us know. Agar ravan se mil hi rahe hai toh they should do a meet and greet for fans as well.
I'm being delulu yaar. Kash something works out for me 😔
Originally posted by: joliefemme
He said he'll let us know. Agar ravan se mil hi rahe hai toh they should do a meet and greet for fans as well.
I'm being delulu yaar. Kash something works out for me 😔
Dont know about meet and greet but definitely he will call them to his studio in Mumbai.
Ye Shravan hamare Saishi se smitten lagta hai.
602