Chalo koi to hai mere saath 🤣
But wait, you so good in your diary/journals!! They're sooo pretty 😍😍
You liar 🙄 I'm all alone 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Chalo koi to hai mere saath 🤣
But wait, you so good in your diary/journals!! They're sooo pretty 😍😍
You liar 🙄 I'm all alone 😭
Chalo koi to hai mere saath 🤣
But wait, you so good in your diary/journals!! They're sooo pretty 😍😍
You liar 🙄 I'm all alone 😭
Bee🤣
Try everything nd see u r all rounder😎😆
Chalo koi to hai mere saath 🤣
But wait, you so good in your diary/journals!! They're sooo pretty 😍😍
You liar 🙄 I'm all alone 😭
You got some hidden talents.. they're hidden from you as well🤣 find them
Tumhare muh mein pizzas aur burgers
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
You got some hidden talents.. they're hidden from you as well🤣 find them
I do sing well though 🙈
Record kar k bhejna⭐️
Ae teeno ke teeno
CC nahi hai yeh
PSC ka thread hai
PS: Bee sweetheart even I believed I didnt have talent when I saw people make amazing edits
Maine socha ki try maarne main kya hi hota hai
And see now
Practice se achhe edits bann hi jaate hai
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Ae teeno ke teeno
CC nahi hai yeh
PSC ka thread hai
PS: Bee sweetheart even I believed I didnt have talent when I saw people make amazing edits
Maine socha ki try maarne main kya hi hota hai
And see now
Practice se achhe edits bann hi jaate hai
Yaad hi nhi rha😅
but we were talking abt siggy only na😆
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Ae teeno ke teeno
CC nahi hai yeh
PSC ka thread hai
PS: Bee sweetheart even I believed I didnt have talent when I saw people make amazing edits
Maine socha ki try maarne main kya hi hota hai
And see now
Practice se achhe edits bann hi jaate hai
Just keeping the thread on top so people remember to participate😆
❤️
Hawww kaha pe 😳