What happened to Namuna? 🤣🤣 Mann bhar gaya?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
What happened to Namuna? 🤣🤣 Mann bhar gaya?
Original dialogue bol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Original dialogue bol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Original pura yaad nahi hai 🤣 I wrote what I remembered
And I’m not calling hriti that 🤣🤣
Today m talking abt prediction🤣🤣toh aaj CWB oar pyar aa raha hai 🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Today m talking abt prediction🤣🤣toh aaj CWB oar pyar aa raha hai 🤣
Oh so namuna chutti pe hai aaj 🤣🤣
Chalo good night
See u tomorrow 🤗
Good night diya 🤗❤️ see you later

Halloween is over Aaru 🤣🤣 yeh kya hai?
Hriti bhaag gayi 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k