Listen to the crowd guys.. And why is Feroze looking so good here? Not fair ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Listen to the crowd guys.. And why is Feroze looking so good here? Not fair ❤️
Oh I was wondering when they worked together
I dont watch Pak movies😆
Hello
I am back 😆
Haye nii mein sadke jawan❤️ I mean they look cute together too bad KAM3 ending will ruin it, chalo this is what if Farhad ameerzada hota scenario 🤣
Originally posted by: Ash_Smash
Hello
I am back 😆
Haye nii mein sadke jawan❤️ I mean they look cute together too bad KAM3 ending will ruin it, chalo this is what if Farhad ameerzada hota scenario 🤣
Hayee, they look so gorgeous with all that posh look, Mahi sleeveless and Farhad in suit, chalo show mei nahi, at least in real life we are getting served with their beautiful chemistry
This is the best clip guys.. They celebrated at dinner and look at their smiles, and also they have spent the entire evening together, what a day it is for the fans I swear 🥳
Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor
This is the best clip guys.. They celebrated at dinner and look at their smiles, and also they have spent the entire evening together, what a day it is for the fans I swear 🥳
Nice to see that they have a good comfort level.
Feroze dedicated the award to his mom ❤️
https://twitter.com/FarhadKideewani/status/1454894722766491653