(MG-SS) MLS SEASON 6 (TOO BAD TO BE GOOD GUYS)LAST PART & EPI/PAGE 113 - Page 24

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drrose31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mkd.70

Still not able to read on blog 😞

What's your wp id??? 

UmaDevi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ok part 2 of 4th part...

Jeez.... Ok I take it back... He's too dangerous than expected... Oh My days.... this is really scarry Geet is really naive to literally step in to a trap.... Ouch 😞... That must be hurting like hell 🥺.... I really wonder how could she not see this Vikram's creepiness earlier.... No she regret not paying heed to Maan's warnings.... Yay Super Maan to the rescue...⭐️.... Maaro aur maaro....  Geet ko hurt kiya na aur maaro usse... Jeez she's really traumatized by this events... But Maan and his team sab kuch samhal liya... Jab warning diya tab nahi maani ab hospitalised haina... Kiski dard hua...? Khud ki hi nuksan hui na ab sorry kehna pada... Uuuh a possessive Maan at the end... Nice... Waiting to se Vikram's band bajai...🤗

❤️

NeenaDd thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Commented on the blog❤

drrose31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: UmaDevi97

Ok part 2 of 4th part...

Jeez.... Ok I take it back... He's too dangerous than expected... Oh My days.... this is really scarry Geet is really naive to literally step in to a trap.... Ouch 😞... That must be hurting like hell 🥺.... I really wonder how could she not see this Vikram's creepiness earlier.... No she regret not paying heed to Maan's warnings.... Yay Super Maan to the rescue...⭐️.... Maaro aur maaro....  Geet ko hurt kiya na aur maaro usse... Jeez she's really traumatized by this events... But Maan and his team sab kuch samhal liya... Jab warning diya tab nahi maani ab hospitalised haina... Kiski dard hua...? Khud ki hi nuksan hui na ab sorry kehna pada... Uuuh a possessive Maan at the end... Nice... Waiting to se Vikram's band bajai...🤗

❤️

😎

thanks sweets....

Ermmmmm vikram ki band bajae.....Skipped... 

wait for more now.... 

drrose31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeenaDd

Commented on the blog❤

❤️

drrose31 thumbnail

Sent an invite...you needa accept that and after inserting pwd you can read the update.... 

drrose31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Fabulous update waiting to see how do love story starts between them. 

poonamm400 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I love the way Maan is taking care of her😍😍I think somewhere she has started to like him. he is MsK afterall so he knows how to boss over. Now when geet is on her feet let's wait how they are gonna meet again and i am sure this time geet is gonna miss him

mkd.70 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome part ❤️💗💞

Song select was my favourite

Geet's thought about Maan ,🥺as he say he live her after she recover . thank you for update 😊

HAPPY DIWALI 🥰❤️🤗