Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
In latter half the VO says something like n is baar is tarah kuchh naya hoga, so I thought last time bhi kuchh tha kya.. 😆
I think tha aisa kuch 🤣 🤣 But I’m not sure
made the thread and altered the rules a little 🤣 thought we could take a blank ig profile template and I could photoshop some of the replies onto it 🤣
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5258639#159325020
chota sa drabble bhi likh di 🤣 kal halloween hai na ⭐️
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
made the thread and altered the rules a little 🤣 thought we could take a blank ig profile template and I could photoshop some of the replies onto it 🤣
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5258639#159325020
🥳
Title kya h blank 🤣
Blank ki jagah PKYEK CHAR likh sakte h..
Rules are good 😆
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
chota sa drabble bhi likh di 🤣 kal halloween hai na ⭐️
Achha jo kaam assign nhi h , vo bhi kar diya 🤣
🥳
Title kya h blank 🤣
Blank ki jagah PKYEK CHAR likh sakte h..
Rules are good 😆
It might be too long but I’ll try it 🤣🤣 don’t remember the character limit
Yeh toh kuch dino se planning mein thi 🤣 didn’t take too much time to write it 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Yeh toh kuch dino se planning mein thi 🤣 didn’t take too much time to write it 🤣
Oh, secret mission 😆
Piya walked to him, dusted his shoulders, and threw the cloak over them, turning him towards the mirror. She tied a knot, and looked in the glass together. Embarrassed at himself, Abhay removed his ring and let the reflection disappear. Piya frowned again.
"What's with the knot & ring"? 😆
I didn't understand
Oh, secret mission 😆
Piya walked to him, dusted his shoulders, and threw the cloak over them, turning him towards the mirror. She tied a knot, and looked in the glass together. Embarrassed at himself, Abhay removed his ring and let the reflection disappear. Piya frowned again.
"What's with the knot & ring"? 😆
I didn't understand
Knot for the cloak/cape 🤣🤣 and protection wali ring 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k