I don’t think this is a sheep game, Bee 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I don’t think this is a sheep game, Bee 🤔
Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted
I don’t think this is a sheep game, Bee 🤔
It's... not? 🤓
At this point, I just assume every game is a sheep game and every host is a shepherd 🤣
I asked Shiri. She said isn’t sure whether there will be a sheep round. This game is mostly puzzles and trivia and stuff 🤷♀️
It's... not? 🤓
At this point, I just assume every game is a sheep game and every host is a shepherd 🤣
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I am so busy and I am skipping all sheep games but I have been watching itv since i was a kid lol and I absolutely love this theme! 🤩 offcourse I missed the deadline 😟
StarryAish has decided to not take part. So you are in. I hope you enjoy the game🤗
Omg!! Yayyy! Thank you ! 🤗Originally posted by: Serpensortia
StarryAish has decided to not take part. So you are in. I hope you enjoy the game🤗
It's... not? 🤓
At this point, I just assume every game is a sheep game and every host is a shepherd 🤣
We might get a sheep round since you are so eager for it😎
If you are still accepting signups (like bee ?) then opsora may want to play
Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted
I asked Shiri. She said isn’t sure whether there will be a sheep round. This game is mostly puzzles and trivia and stuff 🤷♀️
Really? 🤩🤩 That's awesome!!
Ab to ande bhi mil jaye to sukoon se khelungi ⭐️⭐️
Really? 🤩🤩 That's awesome!!
Ab to ande bhi mil jaye to sukoon se khelungi ⭐️⭐️
P.S. This is not an anda collecting invite, don't you all start giving your andas to me 
Originally posted by: Serpensortia
StarryAish has decided to not take part. So you are in. I hope you enjoy the game🤗
Yay congrats DiscoDhokla 🤗