Well who is your favourite daddy ji😃. I hope mere favourite se match kar jaye😆Originally posted by: DaddyMarvel
Arey woh to saare tasks radd kara raha hai... LOL. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Well who is your favourite daddy ji😃. I hope mere favourite se match kar jaye😆Originally posted by: DaddyMarvel
Arey woh to saare tasks radd kara raha hai... LOL. 😆
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Well who is your favourite daddy ji😃. I hope mere favourite se match kar jaye😆
No one. I don't like Fantanna and Dimba either. Such a huge disappointment they are. Chachi Chul bhi baith gaya... 😆
Mujhe jay Bhanushali thik lag raha hai😆. Banda neutral and real hai😃Originally posted by: DaddyMarvel
No one. I don't like Fantanna and Dimba either. Such a huge disappointment they are. Chachi Chul bhi baith gaya... 😆
The nicknames you gave🤣