Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Please guys I am damn serious.
I will let you know one day before I go.
Milta hai re
Yes, I'm concerned about the internet there too. And will they allow a call from there?
Ye batao who all live out of India?.
Time manage karna padega
Mera toh sirf adhe ghante ka difference hain.
Yes, I'm concerned about the internet there too. And will they allow a call from there?
Let me see us din kya hota hai network ka.
But first I have to check if Saishi are shooting at that time or not.
Ok. One day before I will tell you.
GREAT IDEA SAHU AND REN
Sahu luv ya that you are planning to go
Please do the live with all of us
time does not matter, I will pull a all-nighter for SaiShi if needed
Only time I will not be available is my Saturday evening/your Sunday morning, if you can please keep that in mind possibly
I do, and I think Liyah, Misty, Gayu, Ana and Fria do as well. I might be missing a few others.
602