Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
I wish makers explored this awesome chemistry... We would have been spared and actors happy!🤪🤪
Main bol rahi hu bandi ne khud hi fps bana rakhe hai!
Acting toh humse hoti nai .. Yahi kyu na kar le hum🤣
Originally posted by: nethraa_99
Have any of you guys seen this series? Another period drama by BBC - 4 episodes. Story and cast is very good.👍🏼 Bonus: The guy is HOT. 😉
No, will try watching if it is just 4 episodes 😂.
Originally posted by: nethraa_99
I don't think it is on YouTube. Its there in Dailymotion but may not be of great quality...
I watched it on Amazon prime
Ayesha is truly a personification for positivity 🥰. Hope she acheives greater heights in her carrier and what ever else she hopes to do 🤩
4 but long episodes😛
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
I wish makers explored this awesome chemistry... We would have been spared and actors happy!🤪🤪
What is this nonsense and her obsession yaar 👎🏼. She is investing so much time on defending and trying to promos fictional pair which has been rejected multiple times. Who are these fans by the way who support her, her obsession and her mentally torturing a 19 year old
She didn't do this on her ig story with ss to show the world, 'see, I am getting hate mails'. It was all between her and this hater. Such a sorted girl❤️
I don't think it's available in Amazon Prime in India. May be available in N. America and Europe?
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
602