🤣
Nahi mujhe KD par bharosa hain 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣
Nahi mujhe KD par bharosa hain 😆
THE WAY I AM ONE DAY GOING TO LICK ALL OF HIM UP
Lol itni duaaein kaahe baant rahi ho😂💜
Tum toh emotional ho gayi😝😝
Filhal mai kisi ki favorite nahi hoon.. aur hone ke koi chances bhi nahi dikh rahe🙄😂
Aaajj hum emotional haiii 🥺🥺
Maii bhii nahii hu behen, we will reach there 😂😂
And yehhh maariii VOM ne entryyy 😎😎
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
THE WAY I AM ONE DAY GOING TO LICK ALL OF HIM UP
Then the way bacchi is going to kick in your ass 🤣
Mushkil hai 😂
Momziee is going to die Sad single brown parent to you😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Sparklesparkle
Truee
I wonder why they’re so careless about sharing their location 😂
People are crazy 😂
Dude of course security arrangements honge private celebration h 🤔🤔🤔
Sahiii maiii ❤️
Package deall ekdum, beautiful inside out ❤️
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
THE WAY I AM ONE DAY GOING TO LICK ALL OF HIM UP
Oyeee
Rukk jaa sudhar jaa
Na na aisa mein na hone dungi 😆