All the interview peeps have an amazing time with them
KD and alice, both, are great hostss apparently
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
All the interview peeps have an amazing time with them
KD and alice, both, are great hostss apparently
Originally posted by: XBYGNL3FU6LIBJOX
No no not judging
I just know I'm nowhere like gym n protein shake's favorite girl😂😂
Tu jis type ke ladke ki favourite ho tujhe woh mile ❤️
Aur woh bhi tera favourite ho ❤️
And I hopee you ace your examsss 👍
Professionally or personally dono front pe grow karee tu 😉
🔥🔥🔥
Aashuuuu
You havee to seee thisss
Maine return gift mei jo manga mujhe mil gaya🥺
Kaddu ab 1 cute sa post bhi kal Chahiye with lots of kisses ❤️🌟🐢
🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
I'm dead 🙂🙂🙂🙂🥵🔥🔥🔥
On Alice's birthday kanwar giving gift to his fangirls 🤣
And karan is the cutest 😆
Originally posted by: .Sunrise.
On Alice's birthday kanwar giving gift to his fangirls 🤣
And karan is the cutest 😆
KD apne fans ko kabhii naraaz nahiii kartaa 😉
Karan ne kyaa kiyaa?
Originally posted by: anshika5103
Maine return gift mei jo manga mujhe mil gaya🥺
Kaddu ab 1 cute sa post bhi kal Chahiye with lots of kisses ❤️🌟🐢
KD is too busy posting shirtless pics of himself 😂😂😂😂
finally🔥🔥😍🔥🔥
The first thing I saw on DT today😍
Lucky me😆🤣