Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Nah she had some secret powers which obody in the family knew about except the FL🤣
What kind of powers? Daayan powers? 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Nah she had some secret powers which obody in the family knew about except the FL🤣
What kind of powers? Daayan powers? 🤣🤣
Seriously? 😲🤣 I was just joking
She did black magic😆
Leads ko separate karne ke liye
She wanted him to marry her daughterand the FL was her step daughter🤣
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Leads ko separate karne ke liye
She wanted him to marry her daughterand the FL was her step daughter🤣
Oh 🤣 makes sense I guess 🤣 I’m getting Cinderella vibes from this 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Toh phir promotion ke liye taiyaar ho jaao 🤣🤣🤣 🤣 Aaj ki bhavishyavani
Nahi hoga promotion🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Kaunsa sanyaas? Kaisa sanyaas? 🤣🤣 Hum toh spammer log hai
Nahi mai to ab sanyasi ban ke rahungi 🤣
I am here to post only this 🤣
🤣🤣🤣
Jan sanyasi hi banna h toh, towel ka kya kaam 🤣
Date 16/07/2024 Rank 24 Keep it updated guys Dekhte hain no 1 hote h ya nhi
80