Is baar kya auction kar rai hai Diya vaise..
Mujhe agta hai ek ek karke Diya sab kuch auction kar degi Abhay ka.. 🤣
Bechaara pehle se hi gareeb tha.. Ab kapde bhi nahi bachenge🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Is baar kya auction kar rai hai Diya vaise..
Mujhe agta hai ek ek karke Diya sab kuch auction kar degi Abhay ka.. 🤣
Bechaara pehle se hi gareeb tha.. Ab kapde bhi nahi bachenge🤣
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Is baar kya auction kar rai hai Diya vaise..
Mujhe agta hai ek ek karke Diya sab kuch auction kar degi Abhay ka.. 🤣
Bechaara pehle se hi gareeb tha.. Ab kapde bhi nahi bachenge🤣
I don’t think it was exactly an auction 🤣 something else she’s planning in between but I could be wrong since I don’t quite remember 🤣
At this rate Abhay will soon be without a towel ☺️ for real this time 🤣🤣
Who will ask🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Only he can answer that question 🤣 if we are right about the reason that is
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Who will ask🤣
Not me 🤣 I don’t ever remember him that well
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I don’t think it was exactly an auction 🤣 something else she’s planning in between but I could be wrong since I don’t quite remember 🤣
At this rate Abhay will soon be without a towel ☺️ for real this time 🤣🤣
Yes he will be..☺️🤣
I remember him But he doesn't know me.. So why bother him🤣
🤣 Mann mein laddoo phoot rahe hai 🤣
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
I remember him But he doesn't know me.. So why bother him🤣
This mystery will remain a mystery then 🤣
Nahi .. Nai aisi koi baat nahi hai..
Acha now it's time for me to go.. Kal milenge same place same time🤣
Bye existent and non-existent members of AT🤗
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k