Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Rra is spamming us with some Hollywood classic movies clips in his stories 🤣
- Shame
- Godfather
- The Knight rises
- Drive 😲☺️🤣
& He is creating highlights too😲
Banda kuch jyada hi IG friendly ho Gaya hai
.
Chalo good for us.😉
Originally posted by: Blueberry94
that's why I said may be something coming
Tumhare mooh mein golgappe🤗
I hope this is something new. Old iv na ho! And really hope to see something new.
Ye highlights kaise create karte hain??
Originally posted by: pyaar2012
I hope this is something new. Old iv na ho! And really hope to see something new.
M hoping so too Titli.
ig pe highlights option hain waha seOriginally posted by: Eternalallure
Ye highlights kaise create karte hain??
Golgappe was hilarious man
Usne comments main bola and he received it too 🤣🤣🤣
Etimes iv
Its same as other one bs ab video ko context ki shape di gyi hai