Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Impromptu shaadi 🤣🤣 she literally showed up and the family was like let’s get them married
Aur karte bhi kya bechare 1 hour mein🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Impromptu shaadi 🤣🤣 she literally showed up and the family was like let’s get them married
Aur karte bhi kya bechare 1 hour mein🤣
I was thinking that but wasn’t sure 🤣
Mujhe kya pata 🤣 maine to abhi tak dekha hi nahi hai 🤣🤣
Why even waste an hour making this? 🤣
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Maine PiAnsh ki shadi ke baad WUs parhe the because they forgot all about romance and Dayan pe hi focus tha😡
I even liked Mayank and Tara unko bhi bhool gaye
Maine to kisi maha epi tak past WU diya tha forum me phir mai bhaag gayi thi 🤣
Chalo I finally found someone jisko MayaRa pasand aaye 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
That’s why I was surprised at the previous 30 page convo 🤣 I thought you didn’t want it
We really should 🤣 I’m trying to slow down as much as I can
I'm trying but this thread doesn't let me stop 🤣🤣
This thread has a strange pull 🤣🤣 sanyaasi ko bhi bhar nikal deta hai 🤣
Look how close we are to 300 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
This thread has a strange pull 🤣🤣 sanyaasi ko bhi bhar nikal deta hai 🤣
It's just because it's a global thread 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Look how close we are to 300 🤣
Posts bhi padh rahe hai saath me 🤣🤣
Date 16/07/2024 Rank 24 Keep it updated guys Dekhte hain no 1 hote h ya nhi
78