Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maanarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: maanarsh

That's what...and even after knowing all this if F will still stick to her...then uske character ka kuch nai ho sakta...and I vl suggest Ankit to quit the show and look for some better project as he does not deserve this crap

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

It's not that unusual that a wedding doesn't happen. 4 din log baatein banate.. Afterwards what's happened... That's all some extreme scandalous stuff. Itne mein toh inki families ko village se nikal dena tha. 

Wohi to and i still dont understand..ek behen ke jagah dusari behen ki shaadi hui same bande se...how does that help your reputation

isase acha to shaadi nahi hoti to log kum baate banate...matlab idhar se hi logic piche chod diya inn logone

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

That's what...and even after knowing all this if F will still stick to her...then uske character ka kuch nai ho sakta...and I vl suggest Ankit to quit the show and look for some better project as he does not deserve this crap

Ek baar pata toh chale. I don't know when will they disclose all her karnama. Especially that she's the one who poisoned ksv, every kaand against tejo, and how haven't they realised who stole the jewelry. Ye fateh ka dhyan kahan hai? 

maanarsh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashi_Naksh

Fateh will be like meri Jasso di ki buri nahi hai ðŸ˜­ bas logon ki zindagi barbad kar deti hai baki dil ki saaf hai ðŸ¤£ 

Haan last me dono jaake doob mare🤬

maanarsh thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIREMYSOUL

ITV ke duniya ke log. All channels do this. No matter wats going on in show festival pe special episodes rakte hai. They had on holi and baisakhi too. Usually story is not connected to these episodes. It's more like award functions. Here we have characters from choti sardarni and ssk2 also featuring. It's a common thing. But ye udaariyaan hai so alag level circus with costumes ðŸ˜† 

Ye sab joker banke audience ko entertainment karenge and jassu baby chanda collect karegi sab se

Bluekohl thumbnail

Ye sab joker banke audience ko entertainment karenge and jassu baby chanda collect karegi sab se

Jasso mata collect karte karte aadha kha jayegi

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Jasso mata collect karte karte aadha kha jayegi

Aadha u still think only aadha khayegi not poora😆

Bluekohl thumbnail

Idk how much to believe... But new lead in the show a guy worthy of tejo🥳