Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashi_Naksh

Agreed. Most annoying part is justification and endorsement of EMA 

Not just EMA channel makers and everyone involved have justified everything that is wrong on show with words like junoon shiddat ibaadat kismat haalat. For God's sake no social responsibility whatsoever. It's outrageous. I am just ignoring it now koi fayda nahi khoon jalake. Just hope some organization does a protest and they shut down this nonsense better off. 

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Diwali main costume party kaun rakhta hai? And why are Virks/Sandhu even celebrating in such a huge manner? Their son/daughter has killed all their reputation. There is so much tension in the house and they are celebrating by inviting people. Kaunsi duniya ke log hai 😆

I swear..what is their meaning of reputation

1> Son cheating on DIL and living with mistress and wife in same house..thats ok

2> Son takes mistress on stage for award thats telecasted across punjab..thats ok

3> Daughter ka 2 marriages tut jaate hai because of her acts..that perfectly fine

4> daughter is staying with BIL as his mistress along with her sister..arey isame kaun si baadi baat hai

but but but...shaadi karne se ek bandi ne mana kiya to inaki reputation itani khatare mein aati hai ki they force the guy and the sister to get married

Edited by Ashviniv - 2 years ago
FIREMYSOUL thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Seriously! If they show ksv falling for isha's character, inka poora paisa barbaad hai. Tejo and ksv make sense. I want a guy just badly in love with her🥰😘😍

Blue u mean kvg right. Typo gave me mini heart attack for a second.😆 Ye auto correct i swear hilarious.

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ladies fiction ready at main thread

Kvg fsv 

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago
Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Seriously! If they show kvg falling for isha's character, inka poora paisa barbaad hai. Tejo and ksv make sense. I want a guy just badly in love with her🥰😘😍

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

New EDT link   ( please move there after this one reaches 150 pages😊 )

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5257589

Edited by FieryLioness - 2 years ago
Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

I swear..what is their meaning of reputation

1> Son cheating on DIL and living with mistress and wife in same house..thats ok

2> Son takes mistress on stage for award thats telecasted across punjab..thats ok

3> Daughter ka 2 marriages tut jaate hai because of her acts..that perfectly fine

4> daughter is staying with BIL as his mistress along with her sister..arey isame kaun si baadi baat hai

but but but...shaadi karne se ek bandi ne mana kiya to inaki reputation itani khatare mein aati hai ki they force the guy and the sister to get married

It's not that unusual that a wedding doesn't happen. 4 din log baatein banate.. Afterwards what's happened... That's all some extreme scandalous stuff. Itne mein toh inki families ko village se nikal dena tha. 

maanarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

She let jass comeback in her life... One of the most traumatic incidents of tejo's life. A man who tried to rape her... And jasso matas jaap was.. Jo karna hai tejo ke saath karo. How much more of a b you can be? 

That's what...and even after knowing all this if F will still stick to her...then uske character ka kuch nai ho sakta...and I vl suggest Ankit to quit the show and look for some better project as he does not deserve this crap

maanarsh thumbnail

Originally posted by: FieryLioness

She has done that...

Leaving Tejo in jas's hands is worst than trying to kill🤬

I know...I can't bare her even for a sec now...that 🤬🤬🤬 is on another level now

maanarsh thumbnail

Now I am scared, is he there for Fateh? 🤣