I think in first week YRKKH will get 2.5+ TRP
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I think in first week YRKKH will get 2.5+ TRP
Originally posted by: IamRaj96
Yeh tum kia bol rahi ho niyon😕.
Mujhe kuch samjh nhi aaraha niyon😲.
Tumne mujhe aise kiu bola niyon.
Mere se koi galti hoya kya niyon😒.
Maine sachhi me bola aisa jarur hoyega niyon😔.
Ye pakodi kyu udaas hui iss post p?
Originally posted by: VHSVETWHQ3I5OJ6C
It sounds sooo hilarious matlab jab bhi sunti hoon i laugh even harder. Sasoooraaal simaar kaa aaaa. 🤣
I can't fathom how nobody from show realized it yet😆
Pure intense scene ka kachra kardete hai
Motivation OP
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
I think in first week YRKKH will get 2.5+ TRP
I dont think so bcz first week me 3 epi old yrkkh ke honge nd 3 epi new yrkkh ke
Juhi ka fav gareeb ka karwachauth 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
yeah I thought so. Itna kutte log hai why can't they be like office aao nhi ana hai to mat aao 👎🏼Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot
kaam ke wajah se busy time hi nahi milta, sala abi office bi jana padta hai na🤢
Thanks Niyonika, typical itv plot.
I guess Arohi will fall in love with Abhimanyu as they are from the medical profession and ultimately Abhira is end game.
I had high expectations after watching Bepannaah.
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2035313460423315579
Hiba Nawab and Adhik Mehta to lead Optimystix Entertainment's next on Sony SAB tentatively titled “Chudail Chali Sasural” remake of American...
4