Originally posted by: Ayesha066
No we can't just normal PMs..
Or we can discuss here.. It's not like anyone is gonna read pages of this AT😆
Up to you 🤣 I kinda like the secrecy of PMs
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
No we can't just normal PMs..
Or we can discuss here.. It's not like anyone is gonna read pages of this AT😆
Up to you 🤣 I kinda like the secrecy of PMs
ROFL... That was hilarious🤣🤣
There’s more Where that came from 🤣 the saga will continue 🤣
Wait then I'll send it in PM😆
Oh My I'm waiting now🤣
I will add you to the tagging list 🤣
Yes please.. What was the discussion of 10 pages deleted in anniversary thread?😲
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Yes please.. What was the discussion of 10 pages deleted in anniversary thread?😲
you got it 👍🏼
Pata nahi 🤣 I didn’t think the page numbers changed or reduced so I don’t know 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
you got it 👍🏼
Pata nahi 🤣 I didn’t think the page numbers changed or reduced so I don’t know 🤣
Really they did???
Hey bhagwaan it better not be my posts😭
if they did it wasn’t mine 🤣 check your post count to be safe 💔🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k