I don't know about smooch, but Sai will shout "I love you" to Virat from across the river for sure 🤣
I was hoping we will get a smooch after confession, ofcourse from the back angle, but your WC scenarios pulled me to the ground 😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I don't know about smooch, but Sai will shout "I love you" to Virat from across the river for sure 🤣
I was hoping we will get a smooch after confession, ofcourse from the back angle, but your WC scenarios pulled me to the ground 😒
Originally posted by: KLDDOIUSZ4L2H5UU
I don't know about smooch, but Sai will shout "I love you" to Virat from across the river for sure 🤣
will he hear? 😲
depends on Vankar's mood 🤣
Originally posted by: 2WRSTGB4VKCDZT5A
bechare writers... so much on their minds... 🤣
When they can mix up Jeeva Shiva, forget number of years of marriage for Ninu and Aai , forgot Sai didn't take her exams or attended college on months , this was a small mistake🤣
Originally posted by: KODKCQHN3VJNMTVO
Yaar forget the weird angles... they can't even show them in the same frame 🤣
And there was no BD's aswell, just weird camera angles, weird single shots resulting in amazing direction🤣
Neil's body double has been in many of the episodes yaar... he was also in the BTS 🤣 looks like shaadi ki preparation is in full swing 😳
And there was no BD's aswell, just weird camera angles, weird single shots resulting in amazing direction🤣
Hope Sai doesn't ask Virat if he had same type of friendship with Pakhi didi 🙈🤦🏽♀️
Originally posted by: ranijain
Hope Sai doesn't ask Virat if he had same type of friendship with Pakhi didi 🙈🤦🏽♀️
This could be it! 🤣
https://twitter.com/Wildreaper1/status/1453179277533343744?s=20
Sai saying chodo instead of chodiye 😳
I am waiting for the shaadi to happen soon. Just get done with ur shaadi & insecurities once for all.Originally posted by: AHDLAXP32UX7XYL4
Neil's body double has been in many of the episodes yaar... he was also in the BTS 🤣 looks like shaadi ki preparation is in full swing 😳