arey you are still here?? I thought you had moved a long time ago yaar 🤣
I thought the same about you 😲
Yes, I'm enjoying my road trips 🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
arey you are still here?? I thought you had moved a long time ago yaar 🤣
I thought the same about you 😲
Yes, I'm enjoying my road trips 🤣
daily road trips... looks like you have moved back yaar...don't lie 🤣
waise last time in the cafe virat said he never loved her and today she became his first love.... wah wah 🤣
Writers forgot yaar, what can Virat do 🤣
bechare writers... so much on their minds... 🤣
hug was not socially distanced 🤣
Its still okay as per itv standards 😆..they can't get closer than this knowing also someone is always around ..
If it was a web series we could have gotten full fledged intimate scene..
Though yrkkh couples kaira used to get more intimate..
Still better than before.. My complaint were only direction also their basic proximity as spouses.. Hated that 5ft. distance position..
what benefits yaar??? that social distance fall could have fit 5 copies of pakhi in the empty space 🤣
You didn't see my post in EDT 🤣. You need to ignore all the weird camera angles if you want to enjoy😆
hug was cute yaar... but that fall was no where near ITV standards... anyways, direction has gotten exponentially better I will have to admit
Its still okay as per itv standards 😆..they can't get closer than this knowing also someone is always around ..
If it was a web series we could have gotten full fledged intimate scene..
Though yrkkh couples kaira used to get more intimate..
Still better than before.. My complaint were only direction also their basic proximity as spouses.. Hated that 5ft. distance position..
Yaar forget the weird angles... they can't even show them in the same frame 🤣
You didn't see my post in EDT 🤣. You need to ignore all the weird camera angles if you want to enjoy😆
Yaar forget the weird angles... they can't even show them in the same frame 🤣
I was hoping we will get a smooch after confession, ofcourse from the back angle, but your WC scenarios pulled me to the ground 😒
I thought you'd gone ghum in CN 😆
Didn't see you in EDT
So was looking for you like Didi searches for Virat -😳 CIA can take tips from her 😆
I had sort of of too much sugar rush after I saw kaku being so sweet You know. Aaj didi ko dekliya so I'm feeling better now